Dave gets his MBA

Dave gets his MBA

Girls in Leavenworth, Washington 12/2021

Girls in Leavenworth, Washington 12/2021
I think it was in the teens.

Maggie and Barley

Julia (in business attire) and Maggie

Julia (in business attire) and Maggie

It's been a while...

Oh, I have a blog. I forgot! I bet you did, too!
So we are in our groove here now.  Moving and shaking.  Life just passing us by every time we blink.  It's happening to all of us, I know.  No surprise.   We've been warned by those older than us, that this is how it goes down.  What are we to do?  We can not stop it.  We can't change it.  We can only change ourselves and how we view things.  That leads me to New Year resolutions.  Hmmmm.  I have plenty on my list this year.  I might be trimming that down a bit. I don't want to overwhelm myself. That's no good!  I am going to try to live a healthier lifestyle.  You know, the usual...eating better, exercising, more peaceful mindset, that type of thing.  Yoga mats are just flying off the shelves right now. You might want to hide me on your Facebook now. My positivity may get out of hand.

Julia is now is 6th grade and going to middle school. She loves it!  She tried out for the girls basketball team.  Although she did not make the team, she was asked to be one of the team managers.  She is super excited about this.  The same day, we found out that she has an extra bone in her foot that has caused her some discomfort.  She is wearing a boot on said foot and will be in it for a couple more weeks.  One would think this boot would interfere with her gymnastics, but no.  It has not. Crazy kid jumps on the trampoline and still does flips.  Probably not recommended by the doctor.

Maggie is riding horses.  She fell off a couple of weeks ago and gave us quite a scare, but like the old saying goes, she jumped back on the saddle. I think that is how it goes anyway.  Falling has caused her to be a bit nervous now but she still feels that this is her "dream sport".  Maggie is in 5th grade and this is her last year at our elementary school.  Sniff, sniff.

Dave has been "busy" at work but loves it. I have to put the word busy in finger quotes because he gets to do some pretty cool stuff.  Selling beer for a living is his "dream sport". Oh, guess what! Drum roll. I have a J to the O to the B. Yes! I watch a sweet, precious baby part time on a very flexible schedule AND I get paid.  My "dream sport".  Still doing my pottery, too.

Well, this looks like a Christmas update.  My apologies.  I do hope that you all had a very Merry Christmas and hope that 2014 brings you much health and happiness.  I will leave you now with a positive quote ...just kidding!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

It's Possible

New York, New York, The City So Nice, They Named It Twice

The Weather Outside Is Frightful