Dave gets his MBA

Dave gets his MBA

Girls in Leavenworth, Washington 12/2021

Girls in Leavenworth, Washington 12/2021
I think it was in the teens.

Maggie and Barley

Julia (in business attire) and Maggie

Julia (in business attire) and Maggie

Working Girl

Well, that can be taken a couple of different ways but, you know what I mean. I got a job teaching 3 year olds at a daycare near here. It's from 9-1, 5 days a week. I wasn't really looking, I just stumbled upon it. Sometimes that's the best way. On paper it sounds perfect. We will see how it goes! I'm optimistic about it. I love working with kids and making a difference in their lives. This gives me time to run errands after work before I pick up the kids from school.

The girls started lacrosse. Also known as LAX. Yeah, it took me a minute too. We are new to this sport. They love it. We practice 2 times a week and have games on Saturdays. They are on the same team, so that helps.
Dave has been up at the school helping to build the set for the play that the drama club is performing. Julia is part of the set crew and also plays an oompa loompa. They are performing Willy Wonka if you couldn't figure it out ;)
This was the prettiest day that I've experienced here in Maryland thus far. It was sunny and probably 75*. The girls and about 20 other neighbor kids spent a good portion of the afternoon swinging on a vine. I love when kids just play, especially in nature. We then went for a bike ride. I rode David's bike and as you can imagine the dismount was quite comical.
We are still missing Skipper. We think about him a lot. I'll post a picture of his memorial. Maggie can now do a split and is quite proud...I'll post a pic of that too.
So, I've been reading a lot of blogs lately and comparing them to mine. Hmmm...I really don't know how I'm holding your attention (all 3 of you). This isn't some cool food blog, not a hip crafty blog, not a how to home improvement blog. So, I just want to say thanks (to the 3 of you) that read my blog. Since the move is pretty much over and we are settled in, there's not a whole lot to say. "I went to wal-mart" can get kind of boring. I thought maybe I could update everyone on "life" and then add some spice by posting pics of our yard improvement. Man, I should have ad a camera handy when Dave was pulling trees out if the ground with his truck! We have a major project going on with landscaping and we will do all the work ourselves. We will see where that takes us! As for now,I sign off. I need to get my rest for my first day of work! Love and light to all!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

New York, New York, The City So Nice, They Named It Twice

It's Possible

Goodbye Skipper