Dave gets his MBA

Dave gets his MBA

Girls in Leavenworth, Washington 12/2021

Girls in Leavenworth, Washington 12/2021
I think it was in the teens.

Maggie and Barley

Julia (in business attire) and Maggie

Julia (in business attire) and Maggie

Let the Playdates Begin!

I had a wonderful start to my day.  I got up and went to lie down with Julia in her bed. Out of her window she has the best view of the sunrise.  The sun came up over the horse farm. In Woodstock, we had the best view of the sunset from our deck. The sun goes down over a ridge.  In the fall the trees are so vibrant.

Today is Saturday! Yay for Saturday!  I have plenty to do but that's okay.  Maggie just vomited so that kind of makes today a little less fun  :)  Especially for her :( She has fever to go along with it. I guess it's the same thing that Julia had but Maggie has a much weaker stomach, so there you go.
Dave is working in the garage, organizing again.  It's so cold out there.  He is looking for a certain tool and can't find it! It's driving him crazy! It's got to be in there somewhere.
The girls had some friends come over after school yesterday.  It was great. I think it was the first time I felt normal since we moved.  It was a warm feeling in the middle of all this cold.  Hearing the kids run and play reminded me of our home in Woodstock. I miss our Bradshaw Park n'hood children.
My friend invited me to a breakfast with some of her friends. It was great to meet this wonderful group of women. It was a lot of fun.  I did break down and cry on one of the women and had to excuse myself to the restroom. I got myself together and went out to enjoy the rest of the breakfast. I am fine. It's just going to take some more time, that's all.
 Oh man, I just  got called called to help in the garage, darn...brrr!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

New York, New York, The City So Nice, They Named It Twice

It's Possible

Goodbye Skipper