Dave gets his MBA

Dave gets his MBA

Girls in Leavenworth, Washington 12/2021

Girls in Leavenworth, Washington 12/2021
I think it was in the teens.

Maggie and Barley

Julia (in business attire) and Maggie

Julia (in business attire) and Maggie

New Fallen Snow

Well, I have not blogged in a while.  This week is winter break, as if the kids have not had enough days off of school!  They are downstairs playing in the basement with Skipper. They spend a lot of time doing that these days.  They are still enjoying school and loving their new home.  I have been adjusting fine.  I have to admit, I have had my moments. Like the one moment when I ran out of the drycleaners begging the police officer to not write me that parking ticket. I'd say that was a 'moment'.  And driving around aimlessly not knowing which way to go to get home, another 'moment' or two.  But overall, I'd have to say I'm getting used to it.  I am checking into a newcomers group to join, I also signed up to teach CCD at church.  I will teach a third grade class across the hall from Julia.  She opted out of being in my class, I can take a hint.  My sister and her kids comes to visit in a couple of days.  We just got a fresh snow (5 inches or so), just what the kids were looking for! I like fresh snow because it covers up the ugly gray snow on side of the street.  We are really excited about having some snow fun with them!  Maybe we will have some city fun too!

Comments

  1. Glad the girls are settling in well. "Hugs" @ your moments. Hope you enjoy teaching CCD classes. I taught them when my older two were young. Have a wonderful visit with your sister!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

New York, New York, The City So Nice, They Named It Twice

It's Possible

Goodbye Skipper