Dave gets his MBA

Dave gets his MBA

Girls in Leavenworth, Washington 12/2021

Girls in Leavenworth, Washington 12/2021
I think it was in the teens.

Maggie and Barley

Julia (in business attire) and Maggie

Julia (in business attire) and Maggie

Day 2

 Dave went in to work early. The girls and I slept in a little bit and almost missed breakfast!  Oh no! I called down and they said we could still go even though we were 30 minutes late. We needed to fuel up for our busy day.  We had breakfast and then the girls swiped 4 apples, 2 donuts and 2 yogurts for later. We got a map from the hotel and ventured out to find the mall.  We walked the city streets of White Plains. I'm sure not even comparable at all to the streets of NYC but way more urban than we are used to. We are still on a mission to replace some of Julia's clothes. We got some after season deals at Macy's.  We met Dave back at the room and then drove up to Somers to see the house! Wow, it is beautiful and I can't wait.  One thing I am looking forward to is a bath.  I LOVE baths...and being in a hotel, that is just not happening...eeww!  Her real estate agent/ son-in-law/ our new neighbor said that the owner (his mother-in-law)might move out a week early, which means we could possibly move in a week early, which means no more living in a hotel!  Dave hates when I publicly thank him or speak to him anyway via cyber world, but I have to say that he has held us all together during this crazy time. He is awesome and that's all I will say, ok? He had to put up with me!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

It's Possible

New York, New York, The City So Nice, They Named It Twice

The Weather Outside Is Frightful