Dave gets his MBA

Dave gets his MBA

Girls in Leavenworth, Washington 12/2021

Girls in Leavenworth, Washington 12/2021
I think it was in the teens.

Maggie and Barley

Julia (in business attire) and Maggie

Julia (in business attire) and Maggie

I Did Not Think NY Had Snow Days

We woke up this morning to the news of our new school being closed for a snow day. It was actually the ice on the roads that was so dangerous. My Cherokee County friends are familiar with that! I'm really nervous about driving up there. I definitely do not need ice in the mix. Julia was disappointed, needless to say. We will try again tomorrow!
We walked to Target today.  We are beginning to have cabin fever!  There was freezing rain and we did not pack an umbrella.  One thing that I am not accustomed to is paying for parking. I disagree with it in certain places...a mall, target, a grocery store. I understand paying for parking at a special event, but everyday errands is a bit much.  I think it is downright crazy. Well, you know what is craziER...walking to Target in the icy rain without an umbrella!  I now know why people pay to park at Target! Lesson learned! Just fyi, we bought umbrellas for the walk back. Now we are ready!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

New York, New York, The City So Nice, They Named It Twice

It's Possible

Goodbye Skipper